RSS

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Last night.....


I am so sorry my friends, i think i have very long time didn upload my blog, this is my blog? ops i have blog, i forget it myself......
now is 11.28 night, cant sleep, because last night was a very happy day and also very unhappy day.... >.<

which one you all want to know first??? happy thing?

Happy is because "Jane" found me in facebook, who was my primary school very very very best friend, we loss contact around 5 years ago and i though we wont meet again... and one more thing make me very shock is she was married and pregnant now, congratulation to her ^.^ hope that she will have a very healthy baby girl~~


Another unhappy thing is about my pretty, fatty's princess "Maybo" (my pet)
she was so pity last night, around 11.30 pm she suddenly "trembling" (ist call trembling) and vomit the white bubble, she looks like cant breathing and ask for help, me and my sis so scared, and bring her to doctor, doctor tell us that she was poisoning and give her injection, he tell us that she need to drinks coconut drink immediately, omg, where to get the pure coconut drink for her at night now, lucky one of my friend is selling coconut drinks and i faster go find her, thank you so much Agnes. The doctor told us if last night maybo trembling again, he think that, last night is also her last night, i cant accept it and bring her back to my house, me and my sis keep seeing her until 3.00 we only sleep.....3.15....nothing happen 3.30.....nothing happen 3.45.....still ok 4.00...she trembling again...i heard my sis call me "heng...fast come help me, she cant breathing again, keep vomit white bubble, she looks so pity and we was so scared, and crying, i though is her last night, my sis keep telling her "maybo good girl...sop sop...breathing.......keep breathing, nothing one...sop sop.. maybo good girl, mama beside" after that, maybo go to my brother room and ask for my brother to hug her, i tot she want say "bye bye" to everyone...she looks so weak, i donno what can i do , i just hug her back to my room and hope the next morning i will see a healthy maybo, the next morning..........lucky... she still alive thanks god, but still looking very weak, she go toilet "m...m...." then bring her to doctor, he says that maybo 75 percent safe, lucky we found the doctor last night, if not..........ok...the story is going to the end, and maybo is sleeping together with my sis now, we are so scared when hearing her bell ringing... i think she is safe now, god bless her......

0 comments:

Post a Comment